By John Milor
A riveting, prophetic Bible statement, Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the top instances Deception highlights greater than 700 scriptures that rfile the lifestyles, relevance, and value of extraterrestrial existence. whereas uncovering the enigma of alien existence, writer John Milor unearths a number of compelling evidence concerning the heritage at the back of the impending Armageddon. Discussions include:
- The fall of Lucifer and his angelic state that existed in the world sooner than Adam and Eve ·
- The rapture of the church ·
- The upward push and fall of the Antichrist ·
- The moment coming of Christ and the millennial reign of Christ ·
- The Nephilim, human/angel hybrids of Genesis bankruptcy Six and their courting with the Antichrist ·
- The geographical regions of heaven and hell ·
- The foundation of dinosaurs, Cro-Magnon guy, and Neanderthals ·
- Civilizations on Mars and somewhere else within the universe ·
- Other themes touched upon contain the lifestyles of Atlantis; ghosts; synthetic intelligence; psychic talents; astral projection; and more
The Earth is the atmosphere for the belief of an historic warfare amid numerous beings of unfathomable power—a conflict that has spanned throughout eons, galaxies, and dimensions. For these drawn to receiving the total revelation from the Bible approximately aliens, the place they arrive from, why they arrive, and what they need, Aliens and the Antichrist is for you.
Read Online or Download Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the End Times Deception PDF
Similar criticism & interpretation books
This is often the 1st single-authored publication on Asian American biblical interpretation. It covers all the significant genres in the New testomony and broadens biblical hermeneutics to hide not just the biblical texts, but in addition Asian American literature and present movies and occasions like genome study and September eleven.
"This e-book totally crucifies the argument for a benevolent author. what is extra, it makes use of the creationist's most-cited resource to do it. " - dailyatheist. web God Hates You, Hate Him again makes the last word case for the declare that the God of the Bible is the main depraved personality within the pages of historical past.
We're enormously indebted to Dr. Redford for this thorough piece of labor. It illustrates the necessity for monographs that could assemble jointly the amassed result of sustained learn with extra amplitude than is feasible in a piece of writing and extra element than is feasible in a remark. there are numerous different special chunks of culture within the OT, rather within the Pentateuch, which deserve such remedy.
- Grasping God's Word: A Hands-On Approach to Reading, Interpreting, and Applying the Bible
- The Representation of Speech Events in Chariton's Callirhoe and the Acts of the Apostles
- The Septuagint of Proverbs: Jewish and/or Hellenistic Proverbs? Concerning the Hellenistic Colouring of LXX Proverbs
- Searching the Scriptures, Vol. 1: A Feminist Introduction
Additional resources for Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the End Times Deception
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. Because of this, it is commonly assumed by most Christians that no one would ever be allowed to leave hell (even the paradise portion of hell, which no longer exists) for any reason. I see a valid point in this reasoning, because I’ve never heard of anyone being warned by a deceased relative to repent or burn in hell.
Some places may have generations of curses placed on them. I imagine some of the torture chambers in the ancient castles of Europe are like this, but the blood of Jesus is more than sufficient to cover these sins.
They are simply “phase-shifted”—existing within a different frequency, so to speak. Hebrews 1:1–2; 11:3 can’t be any clearer concerning the fact that the universe consists of many worlds. Hebrews 1:1–2 (bold emphasis added) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds… Hebrews 11:3* (bold emphasis added) Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the End Times Deception by John Milor